- Students must apply through an application process.
- Grades, attendance and discipline are reviewed to ensure that we have the best student applicants to present to employers.
- Coursework related to your career choice is required. For apprenticeships, students are required to have a post-secondary plan that follows related coursework and a workplace opportunity that matches as closely as possible to the student’s academic and career goals.
- Students must actively participate in the job search and interviewing process and cannot be guaranteed a job by the program coordinators.
- All forms should be reviewed, completed as directed, and submitted to the Work-Based Coordinator.
- Review the Child Labor and Employer Safety Guidelines.
- Parental approval
- Must be a Junior or Senior at least 16 years old